11:18 AM Yo, summer is here now - the most important question I always got each hot season is: how can I survive? I shared some of my experiences when it comes to running the past weeks and I told you how much I start to love running during summer. It's really about adapting to new things, ideas or new workout plans! I love saying no and hiding all day - but not during summer time anymore! Being a cooler season runner bores me - I want to be active 24/7, 365. You feel me?

There are ways to survive the season, I just never really cared.

I was jealous of the people who fight so hard during summer and I was counting the days until shorts season was over. Was I stupid? Too lazy? Too much of everything? I don't know.
I guess with my current motivation and also self-taught routines and connecting disciplines, I learned that I can basically do whatever I want to. I want to workout during summer - I tried it one more time and I won. Finally.

All I need right now are little extras here and then to really enjoy this warmer period.

No matter what season we are in, we always need to dress right - perform with the right equipment, or else succeeding will be a bit hard.

Check what you got inside your closets. Write a list: what do I want and what do I need. What things do I need to perform better? What helps me to survive in the heat? How can I cool down perfectly?

Those things always spice up my season changes. New shorts for summer, a new jacket for fall - no matter what you do, do it with the right uniform - you will enjoy it more, I promise!


Happy summer workout time for you ~


Shoes Nike (or Nike Flyknit Racer, or adidas Alphabounce/ Shorts Stella McCartney (or these adidas shorts, or Nike tights 1,2/ Sports Bra Olympia (or Heroine Sports Bra, or Free People Sports Bra/ Water Bottle bkr / Hat Stussy (or NY Yankees Baseball Cap, or Nike Golf Visor) / Bag Baggu (or Marc Jacob Backpack, or Stella McCartney x adidas Backback, or Azalea Canvas Sling) / Sun Lotion Kiehl's (or Moroccan Oil Sun Lotion) / Face Mist Marc Jacobs (or Too Cool For School Mist, or Herbivore Hydrating Face Mist) / Towel Anthropology (or Beach towel, or  AHAlife Yoga Mat) / Sunglasses Smith Sport (or Vans 1,2) / Slides adidas (pastel colors blue, coral, or olive green) ALSO a sweater for cooler evenings by Spiritual Gangster / Running Belt by Stella McCartney - there is so much more to explore, but start with the basics ~

Powered by Blogger.