4:49 PM Summer time is doing weird things with me. Today, I spent my day outside - all in black, just how I like it. I looked down at my skirt, dancing in the wind, when my inside self was screaming for color. I actually don't like crazy colors, but somehow I feel like I should say yes to more color this season. How about buying things that I never look at, because I'm not feeling the color?
A few months ago, I noticed that my closet got a huge addition of pink and red clothes - maybe I'm ready for more. This green dress is a dream coming true...Dear summer, I love that I can wear basically anything combined with whatever I can find in my closet - cheers to the perfect weather conditions. But hey, will I ever find the perfect hat for my head? The struggle continues...
What's your current favorite thing for summer?

Sun Lotion La Mer / Hat Janessa Leone / Earrings Baublebar / Shoes adidas / Dress Alice + Olivia / Socks Antipast
Powered by Blogger.