WELCOME TO OFF COLOR

WELCOME TO OFF COLOR

9:14 AM Good morning, lovebirds. Yesterday I was talking about my dark shaded closet and the lack of color in my life. Some weeks ago, while we enjoyed a breezy transition from spring to summer, I wore my favorite uniform again. Today, I thought is the perfect day to share one of my current favorite outfits with you! Yes, it's black, but I have to admit that those single pieces are really making me happy. From my customized jacket to my beloved Puma sneakers designed by my friend Caroll. Do I really need more color when this is everything I need to be happy?

Yes...I promise I will be brave and dare to wear more color in the next weeks!
I hope you guys enjoy some lovely days with plenty of sunshine! Happy Friday!


MY OUTFIT Jacket Forever 21, similar here and here / Black longsleeve old / Chinos Vintage, similar here / Shoes Puma by Careaux (other colors here and here)
Powered by Blogger.