5:26 PM During summer time, there are so many drinks we can choose to get a refreshing kick from. I love a good iced tea, but I also love my iced coffee, or my workout smoothie which I enjoy several times a week. I can never have all things at the same time, but I can combine my favorites into a special drink, right? A couple of posts ago, I showed you my perfect idea of an cold coffee idea while you try to be healthy and fit - my protein coffee smothie
Yessss, I'm a dear coffee lover, but I also highly appreciate a good tea. My tea has to be rich and good for my body - I want energy and good vibes when I drink it. With Paper & Tea's tea, I finally found the best tea out there! 
I showed you their awesome tea already (right here), but I also wanted to show you more what you can do with "simply tea". People believe that tea can only be enjoyed as a hot drink that soothes you in the evening, or in the early morning hours...especially during winter time in general. 
Today, tea is used for basically everything: dinner, sweet treats, drinks - bring it on. 

That's why I want to share my perfect idea of a tea smoothie with you. 
I love my morning tea, but when I'm on the run and I need to get to work, I'd also love to drink a smoothie which gives me the needed energy for a long day ahead. I can't drink both things at the same time and then I have to decide what I would want more...tea always wins here, but afterwards I feel bad to refuse my smoothie. Not anymore. 

With my tea smoothie, I combine the best of both worlds and I'm beyond happy, because together both things taste absolutely perfect! Why did I wait with this for so long? 


BERRY TEA SMOOTHIE 


YOU NEED 1 Cup mixed berries (I used blueberries and raspberries) + 1/2 banana + 1/2 grapefruit  + 1 1/2 tablespoons honey + 170 ml tea (I used Paper & Tea's "Berry Pomp") + optional ice 



1. Brew your cup of tea first so it can cool down faster. Put your tea into your fridge if you want to have it super cold.
2. Meanwhile prepare your smoothie. Cut the banana and grapefruit and wash your berry selection.
3. Once everything is ready to be blended, blend the ingredients and add the honey. 
4. Mix in your perfect cup of tea and blend it one more time! 
5. During summer time, this is awesome to be enjoyed with additional ice. 


* I can also imagine to add in some protein powder, so you have a perfect smoothie for your after workout hours. 


Have you ever mixed your favorite tea into a dear favorite dish or such? Tell me about the flavor you like to drink the most - I can't wait to hear from you!


Cheers to a great smoothie season with even better tea ~ 
Powered by Blogger.