4:43 PM What a sexy weekend! So much sunshine and warm temperatures which seduce us from the early AMs until the evening. I hope you guys enjoy those off days to the fullest ~

While I'm writing this, I enjoy some self made iced tea with extra extra lemon (I need my yellow friend everywhere). Lemons are such a great addition during summer time (actually all year around), but still there are plenty of people who don't care about this fruit. You are rather team "I love lemon" or team "I hate lemons". Lemon in drinks, food or dessert - not everyone's flavor. I can't stand lemon inside a cheesecake, for example - it freaks me out, haha. BUT since I'm being more active, I put lemons on my weekly grocery list which I thought was weird first. I don't need lemon taste everywhere...but then I learned about its magical power! At work, I learned how important it is to drink hot lemon for your immune system and when I get sick, lemons are the first remedy which help me to recover fast. That's how our love story actually started.

Today, I start every morning with hot lemon water to detox and prepare my body to be in a good mood, I cook my rice with lemons which gives an extra kick to the tasteless rice....I flavor a lot of my foods with it to be honest, but I mostly drink a lot of lemon infused water - just to keep my body going. The result is this....I feel amazing. Why?


1. LEMONS HELP ALKALIZING THE BODY BY RESTORING THE PH BALANCE.
2. THEY ACT AS A NATURAL DIURETIC WHICH HELPS TO LOSE WATER WEIGHT.
3. TOGETHER WITH WARM WATER THEY HELP TO FLUSH OUT TOXINS AND WASTE.
4. ANY COLD CAN BE HELPED OUT WITH LEMONS BECAUSE THEY ARE RICH IN VITAMIN C.
5. THEY CAN HELP MAKE YOUR TEETH WHITER WITH THEIR ACIDIC PROPERTY.
6. LEMONS REDUCE JOINT PAIN.
7. THEY CLEANSE THE LIVER AND KEEP IT HEALTHY.
8. DURING PREGNANCY THEIR SCENT HELPS TO VOMIT LESS AND THEY ALSO REDUCE NAUSEA.
9. THEY HELP IN DIGESTION.
10. LEMONS REGULATE BLOOD PRESSURE.


In total, you can say that each morning, after I enjoyed my hot lemon water, I feel fresh and pretty positive, because I know I did something good for myself and my body. I feel healhy and I love to experience the bitter kick every  morning! The good thing is that lemons don't cost a lot, so this fruit is available all year long without any crazy price upside downs. Isn't it nice to have something so delicious and exotic which improves our lives in a heartbeat? Forget expensive medicine which sometimes doesn't help...as soon as you use more lemons, you will notice that your immune system will protect you to not be sick so often, so no doctors and no expensive medicine is neccessary anymore. It can be so easy...

A little tip now that summer is here: Take out lemon slices and stick little cloves inside - this will keep the mosquitos off your windows or apartments in general.
One more tip? Okay, cut a lemon open, so it looks like a blooming flower (cut a cross). Put it in a bowl and place it next to your night desk. You will have a better sleep with the lemon next to you! You will breathe better, no bacteria or anything which could annoy you during your sleep and in the next morning you wake up with an energy boost in the air. Who doesn't like that?


Happy Saturday to you, lovebirds! ~
Powered by Blogger.