7:13 AM They made it again and I'm the proudest lovebird sitting here writing these words down. You know about my love and support when it comes to the oceans and their biggest struggle! Parley was the initiative that opened my eyes regarding this issue and they keep on inspiring me with their actions!
When they released their first collaboration with adidas last year, I couldn't believe my eyes. A sneaker made out of recycled plastic - wow - and the design was beyond awesome! If this is the future - I'm down to support this!

I'm an ocean ambassador and I will always share projects with you which can help our oceans, but I also love to share what my favorite people create. Time went super fast and now I want to show you what Parley created again! I didn't know that the second shoe designs would follow so quickly...

Picture via.

Here we are, looking at Parley x adidas' running shoe releases for May! What do you think? They totally look like summer, right? A very smooth colorway inspired by the shades of the oceans which makes us fade away.

You will be able to get the UltraBOOST, UltraBOOST X, and the UltraBOOST Uncaged - all committed to turn plastic into a newly designed alternative.

I already mentioned it when I showed you the first edition: adidas and Parley are using 11 plastic bottles per pair, crazy right!! They also feature laces, heel webbing, heel lining, and sock liner covers made from recycled PET material.

The shoes provide you with Primeknit which wraps the foot to supply lightweight comfort and a Torsion System will support your foot's natural flex from heel to toe.
We all know about adidas' BOOST system which is just perfect for ultra-responsive comfort and cushioning that stores and returns energy. The perfect mix for a great run!


All three models will be available from May 10 in-store and at adidas online, starting at 199€.

Good job again, adidas + Parley! I'm in love ~
Powered by Blogger.