4:26 PM Ahhh, the sun is shining and the body is feeling good. I have already spent so much time outside enjoying Mother Nature and her wonderful gifts. We all love smelling fresh flowers and trees blooming again, right? This morning, I ran my laps early while I studied my environment. Daisies, poppies, wild flowers - my eyes and nose were pretty happy!
Since last year, I got a huge crush on daisies and I was so happy when Pharrell released his daisy leggings with adidas (see them in a post right here) - I think this was the moment when I realized I needed to have them everywhere.

Last week, I looked at my beloved Stan Smiths and I felt like they needed a little extra detail - maybe some extra love? Those stunning Spring vibes inspired me to bring my daisy obsession to my sneakers. I grabbed my marker and colors and started painting on my shoes. A couple of minutes later, this is what it looked like. I am super happy with the result: blooming Stans for any occasion ~ Spring is always with me! What do you think about this easy and so beautiful diy?
Powered by Blogger.