6:39 PM It's the time of the year again. Throw away all your jeans and sweaters, hello skirts and dresses. NO TO BIRKENSTOCKS, though. From season to season, my eyes are seeing the weirdest shoe trends from UGGs to Birkenstocks or the strangest ballerina slip ons. PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ME ANOTHER SEASON! Now that we are already enjoying crazy temperatures in Germany, it's funny that I still haven't worn a dress or a skirt...not even shorts for running. I know, I know, it's about time. I still need some cool down pieces in my closet - how about those?

Remember to extra care about you skin during those hot months! Keep it simple and dare to highlight your special body parts, yes, yes.


What are your favorite pieces inside your closet to keep cool?


Hat Brixton / Skirt DKNY / Mask Tony Moly / Waves Hair Spray Ouai / Top Puma x Fenty / Shoes Vans
Powered by Blogger.