12:44 PM March, I have to say it 200 times…you have been such a pleasant month! Air Max month, the #absolutely challenge, and the beginning of spring. As I am writing this, I look outside, seeing the prettiest baby blue sky – finally!
This morning, I grabbed my bike and went for a little ride in my neighborhood with my spring jacket on – I really couldn’t believe it. Hi spring ~

Of course I would also love to share my monthly favorites with you before this month ends. I loved many things and I actually couldn’t decide which ones are my truly number ones. Since spring brings a lot of energy along, I always love to spring clean my closet, but also my interior. (Shall I do an interior inspiration as well? – let’s see). So far, these are the things which make my spring heart beat a bit faster. The camo jacket? Yes, please. And These Acne boots? I am staring at those babies for soooo long.
What’s your favorite this month? Share your thoughts with me!

Jacket A.P.C. x Outdoor Voices / Tights A.P.C. x Outdoor Voices / Boots Acne / Volume Spray Living Proof / Bag MSGM / Lipgloss Marc Jacobs
Powered by Blogger.