4:18 PM Cravings are crazy, I feel like I got them 24/7. I love treating myself here and there, but sometimes I am too kind to myself and there's no stop. After eating too many cookies, chocolate or cakes that I bring to work, I get a panic attack and consume smoothies like there's no tomorrow (they will balance everything out, I guess?!?).
I am really looking forward to the warmer seasons, since I am not as snacky as usually! But if I happen to be around freshly baked cinnamon buns, I need to get one - may it be spring or winter: I want it.

I figured I needed to chill.
Relax.

I surely deserve treats, but I also need to keep in mind that my body has to have benefits of it as well: I'm a runner, always on my feet. I don't need sugar bombs, I need sexy energy. What's the easiest solution to this? Turning your favorite dessert into a smoothie - you are welcome! I researched a lot and hell, I tested sooo many different flavors.

Let me tell you...the cinnamon bun smoothie is BEYOND AWESOME and this is no joke! You have to try all of those - the perfect combination of anything you are asking for. Your cravings will shut up for a little bit and your body is fueling in the best way possible.
Do you have a smoothie recipe which is just as sweet as the sweetest treat out there? Share it! I'm curious to hear about your tasty dessert fantasy.


BLUEBERRY PANCAKE SMOOTHIE


YOU NEED 1 Cup milk + 1/2 Cup blueberries + 1 teaspoon cinnamon + 2 tablespoons oatmeal + 1 banana

1. Wash the blueberries and peel the banana.
2. Cut the banana into small chunks and put it in the blender with all the other ingredients.
3. Mix it until everything is smooth ~ enjoy!


CINNAMON BUN SMOOTHIE


YOU NEED 1/4 Cup oatmeal + 1 Cup milk + 1 banana + 1 tablespoon maple syrup + 1 teaspoon cinnamon

1. Peel the banana and cut it into small chunks. Put it in the blender with all the other ingredients.
2. Mix it until everything is smooth ~ enjoy!



CAKE BATTER SMOOTHIE


YOU NEED 1 tablespoon coconut butter + 1/2 Cup milk + 1 tablespoon oatmeal + 1/2 teaspoon vanilla + 1 banana

1. Peel the banana and cut it into small chunks. Put it in the blender with all the other ingredients.
2. Mix it until everything is smooth ~ enjoy!


Do you see how easy those recipes are?
What I love the most about it is the fact that everyone has those ingredients at home and it's not expensive to buy those at the supermarket! Yes, yes, yes ~

I hope you enjoy those as much as I do!
I am curious to hear which one's your favorite!

Happy sweet vibes to you!
Powered by Blogger.