WELCOME TO OFF COLOR

WELCOME TO OFF COLOR


6:55 PM The month is almost over and I don't know where the time goes.
February had a lof of spring moments and yesterday I noticed that the first trees and flowers bloom (crazy, right?) I already banned my thick winter coat and thinner clothes start to cover my body. A little bit of skin here, a little bit of skin there - I love it.
Unfortunately, I didn't have a lot of time to shoot or do other things, but I guessed it's nice to say hello with a post like this. As long as the calendar says it's winter time, I will wear my beloved layering look. Layers can be cool and I guess in a couple of months, I will miss walking around like that! High fives and loud cheers to all the jumpsuits out there - one can wear them all year around and it's always the perfect highlight to set. Happy weekend to you ~ I hope your February was just as good as mine!

Let's just be happy and get excited for March (A NEW CHALLENGE IS COMING!!!)


MY OUTFIT Coat - Vintage, similar here / Jumpsuit Missguided, similar here or here / Shoes Converse / Tote DIY, similar here
Powered by Blogger.