WELCOME TO OFF COLOR

WELCOME TO OFF COLOR

5:06 PM The year just started, but this will be the craziest week of the year, I guess! 4 more days until the inauguration of Donald Trump, the new president of the United States, and still everyone is in shock and hoping for a miracle to happen.

I already said some things about Obama on my IG, but I also wanted to dedicate one or two posts to President Obama on Off Color. This guy is a very special guy in my eyes. He inspired me in so many ways and since there is so much great stuff to learn from him, I want to kick off the week with something positive and maybe a bit funny. I know, the Obamas leaving the White House is a scary feeling, but we shouldn't forget about the great moments this man plus his family brought to us.

It's not a secret. Barack was the coolest president ever.
I loved watching him doing things which actually everyone does and I was even happier when things like his workout playlist were released - why not?

There is no time for a Monday blues...I guess Obama's workout playlist will help you start the week (+ his good-bye week) right - it's the perfect mixture of basically everything, haha.
If this playlist doesn't motivate you, what about those pictures? Much respect to this man.

pictures via



READY TO SWEAT?


1. The Black Eyed Peas - Let's Get It Started (Spike Mix)
2. Nina Simone - Sinnerman
3. Sting - If You Love Someone Set Them Free
4. The Isley Brothers - Live It Up, Pts. 1 + 2
5. Icona Pop - Emergency
6. Forro In The Dark - Perro Loco
7. Beyoncé - Get Me Bodied
8. Jay-Z - Off That
9. Bob Marley & The Wailers - Could You Be Loved
10. Courtney Barnett - Elevator Operator
Powered by Blogger.