10:37 AM I know it sounds strange, but I do have a relationship with NYC. There is no other city which gave me more energy, memories, and hearbeat moments. I am  thinking a lot about this city, no matter where I am. As soon as I pack my bags to come back to the Big Apple, my home, I get excited! This love story is so deep, sometimes I can't even express my feelings properly. That's why images say more than words. My archives are full of pictures of this beautfiul and so crazy jungle! My sister always laughs when I show her my newest bunch of pictures which straight away includes 20 different Washington Square Park pictures. "Why the hell another one?". She stopped asking. Now she knows sooner or later I will show her new WSP pictures. Just because. 

After my Paris trip, I created a little collage of my favorite moments or images as a total...I think some of you liked that! That's why I want to share my favorite NYC pics with you today! Enjoy and get inspired, lovebirds!



“The beautiful city, the city of hurried and sparkling waters! The city of spires and masts! The city nested in bays! My city! The city of such women, I am mad to be with them! I will return after death to be with them! The city of such young men, I swear I cannot live happy, without I often go talk, walk, eat, drink, sleep, with them!” ~ Walt Whitman 
Powered by Blogger.