WELCOME TO OFF COLOR

WELCOME TO OFF COLOR

11:57 AM The time has come again to share my monthly favorites. While sale signs haunt me like crazy (I'm resisting though...), I still have to cross the line to share with you what things I would get myself this month. Oh yes, you might look at the selection above and think how old I am - what stuff is this? The craziest things sometimes make the coolest outfit! I AM SUCH A DINOSAUR FAN! Kate Spade is killing me with the spring bag collection! Don't you love the dino bag as well? I want it...but I also need to save some $ - damn. Well, looking at it right now is satisfying me, too, so it's all good. (For now).

How about you? Can you resist the current releases or did 2017 already gain another shopping addict?

Sweater Off-White / Jeans Topshop / Bag Kate Spade / Hat Stussy / Glitter boots Marc Jacobs / Perfume Maison Margiela

Powered by Blogger.