7:32 PM As soon as the cold air hits us, I am super excited to layer up! My birthday is during winter time, so I am super in love with the cold and walking around like a super big marshmallow. Then, when winter starts to being a routine, I tend to get bored very fast, because my layering looks ALWAYS looks the same. I bet you know the struggle... 

When I go to work, I love to dress in a practical way, so my outfits always share the same pattern...I thought about spicing my layering a bit up, but until today, my creativity isn't helping me much! 
Last week, I thought about my Paris trip back in October... I really miss the city. Paris is just like NYC, every time I am there, I feel so inspired when it comes to fashion and that's why I dedicated one of my layering looks to the French capital. Stripes are always a good way to keep it simple, but also chic - very Parisian and I felt super comfortable with it. With my Dr. Martens and my super warm coat, I got my winter uniform complete ~ 


By the way, lovebirds, I hope you have a wonderful 31st of December. Enjoy this last day of the year and start 2017 in the best way possible! Be brave and get out of your comfort zone next year - let's do great things ~ 

Be merry and happy.


MY OUTFIT Beanie - H&M, similar here / Shirt - H&M, similar here / Coat - Vintage, similar here / Jeans - Levi's / Shoes - Dr. Martens / Bag - Reserved, similar here 
Powered by Blogger.