8:07 PM Oh yeah, it's time to celebrate some self love - it's my birthday and I am excited to celebrate my special day with you guys! Actually, I didn't want to spend a lot of time online today, since I wanted to do all crazy things without the internet - but there are things which I want and have to talk about! My day has been great so far and my last year was the same as well! There were plenty ups and downs and oh boy, I still haven't figured out where I'm going and why. But there's one thing for sure: I am growing and I am learning so much more, day by day, step by step. I am proud of my creative efforts and I am happy about certain people in my life who give me strength and ears which listen to my sorrows. My heart smiles big today, because I realize that this is still the beginning for me...a beginning to so many great things I have no idea of. Any plans for this new year? No. JUST BE HAPPY ~ (which is the hardest task...)
Powered by Blogger.