3:23 PM I promised you this 4 weeks ago: December will be full of favorites and wish lists! I have to admit that it's always hard to choose the perfect things each month and in December it is just frustrating somehow...
Now, at the end of the month, I realize that I made it. I think this year I created pretty cool favorites and wish lists and everybody was able to find something special! You know me...I like wearing pieces which you don't see on everyone out there. I support people who live like this and I encourage you to try more crazy things! Don't live in the same pattern...come out of your comfort zone - maybe this could be your new year resolution! 2017 is almost here: let's just be. Exist, try, be brave - go for it!! Here is my last favorite list for 2016...ready for the new year?


Top T by Alexander Wang / Jacket Comme des Garcons / Overall Hatch / High heels Steve Madden / Perfume Aesop / Backpack Alexander Wang


HAPPY NEW YEAR, LOVEBIRDS! ~ 

Powered by Blogger.