7:54 AM Still a bit sleepy, but let's get this new day on! It's the weekend and I can't wait to be super off on Sunday. Preparing more videos and content for Off Color and my Vlogmas ~ I have never thought it would be so hard, but you know me, challenges are my thing!

How's your December so far? It's the 3rd already...I can't believe it!
Today we get to know the COW.

It is also called Bitilasana and it's good for stretching the front torso and neck.

1. Let's start on your hands and knees in a “tabletop” position. Make sure your knees are set directly below your hips and your wrists, elbows and shoulders are in line. Center your head in a neutral position, eyes looking at the floor.
2. As you inhale, lift your sitting bones and chest toward the ceiling, allowing your belly to sink toward the floor. Lift your head to look straight forward.
3. Exhale, coming back to neutral “tabletop” position on your hands and knees. Repeat 10 to 20 times.

Let's do this. 
Take your time and enjoy it!

If you happen to try out the poses here, make sure to mention #24stretchesforsanta. Holla at me if you like to discuss or ask anything - I'm always there for feedback or support, lovebirds ~

Powered by Blogger.