8:19 AM I didn't really plan on the order of the poses! I wanted to mix the levels...some days we get super easy poses, some other days we challenge ourselves with a harder pose! It's just funny to me that every day, the right pose is waiting for me! This morning I woke up with heavy back pain...when I checked what kind of pose we will do today, I was super happy to do something relaxing for my back - let's see if it's working! Happy weekend, lovebirds! 

Today is a new day and we get to know the CAT

It is also called Marjaryasana and it's good for stretching the back, torso, and neck. 

1. Start on your hands and knees in a “tabletop” position. Make sure your knees are set directly below your hips and your wrists, elbows and shoulders are in line and perpendicular to the floor. Center your head in a neutral position, eyes looking at the floor.
2. As you exhale, round your spine toward the ceiling, making sure to keep your shoulders and knees in position. Release your head toward the floor, but don’t force your chin to your chest.
3. Inhale, coming back to neutral “tabletop” position on your hands and knees.

Let's do this. 
Take your time and enjoy it!

If you happen to try out the poses here, make sure to mention #24stretchesforsanta. Holla at me if you like to discuss or ask anything - I'm always there for feedback or support, lovebirds ~
Powered by Blogger.