10:23 AM This is the worst thing every year, haha. I said in the girls gift guide already: it's so easy to make us happy: make up, accessories, fashion, whatever - we will be beyond satisfied! But when it comes to our best friends, boyfriends or dads, the horrible times begin! My dad isn't in love with many things, so I never know what to get him! It's getting even worse when it comes to our better halves...me for example, I love to give better things each year! The crazier the idea, the better! But then again...I find myself sitting in front of my laptop and I do researches for hours and beyond! For Off Color, I always create the coolest mood boards or gift guide ideas - but they come out very late, haha. Sooo, we still got time to get the perfect gift! Everything will turn out fine, right? 


Here are some of my ideas: 1 beard oil Kiehl's / 2 watch Apple / 3 speaker Beats by Dre / 4 sweater Champion /socks Kenzo /mugs Star Wars /hat Maison Kitsuné /sneakers adidas /perfume Comme des Garcons 
Powered by Blogger.