11:52 PM I can't believe the day has finally arrived. Parley and adidas teamed up and created this beautiful Ultra Boost Uncaged together. Tomorrow will be the big day - we are all able to buy the very first recycled sneaker! WHOA! I already talked about Parley and their inspiring dedication to all of our oceans. Since, I am an ocean supporter and I love Parley so much, I am really intrigued by their projects and ideas - so am I with this crazy sneaker. 

With recycled plastic from the Maldives, each pair contains about 11 plastic bottles, recycled to an extreme comfortable shoe which will be available about 7 thousand times at first. The German giant plans to create more throughout the year of 2017 and I have to say that I am so happy to see a company like adidas changing the game like this. The idea of reusing plastic for the shoes is a great way to educate all the people, especially the ignorant or passive ones, around us. The Ultra Boost is a real statement, this will change everything - JOIN THE MOVEMENT. 

Get your pair tomorrow right here and if you happen to want to learn more, make sure to visit Parley's website for more information. #FORTHEOCEANS
What do you think about this collaboration? 
Powered by Blogger.