9:15 AM Ahhh, Paris. I miss you already. It was only my second time there, but this time it really hit me. I got too much love for my first love, NYC, but Paris is starting to win my heart as well! I am beyond happy to have experienced those two amazing places in such a short time and yes, it was a bit too much for my eyes, but my soul is pretty happy right now.

We were pretty lucky when it comes to the weather - we could run around in summer clothes and enjoy some more warm sun rays, although we both prepared for colder days. I loved the fact to bring my sister with me, so she could relax a little bit from work and enjoy some sister time with the best food and pastry in the world. 


Today, I want to share just a little outfit of mine which I wore when we went to see the Eiffel Tower. Pretty simple - and of course in my favorite color, haha. Some years ago, adidas sent me this crazy fluffy jacket and so far I have only used it for photoshoots... now it was about time to create a special outfit with it: et voilà! What do you think about it? Thanks, adidas family ~ 

MY OUTFIT Shoes - Vans / Jeans - Levi's / T-Shirt - Vintage / sunglasses - H&M, similar here or here / Jacket - Adidas neo (*gifted), similar here or here
Powered by Blogger.