8:02 AM Another morning and another post where I don't know where to start. The elections are over and I am still shocked about the outcome. I don't know what to say, but I will definitely talk about this subject in the next couple of days, because it really means a lot to me.

But for now, we have to move on and try to accept reality. Keep on pushing and work hard - don't give up. We can do it!

This November is also running too fast...the stores are already dressing up in their Christmas attire and the Christmas markets are about to start soon! As soon as November starts, the happy season starts for me. My birthday is coming soon, Christmas is around the corner and I feel like I got so many things to celebrate. For this reason, I love to create thousands of wishlists and that's why I share my November favorites with you a bit earlier this month, since a birthday wishlist will follow and in December it will get worse because of Christmas. But it's all inspiration for you and me - so let's enjoy this happy season and be creative when it comes to gifting your loved ones! Happy November, lovebirds!

What's your favorite this month?

BaubleBar Sevanna Crystal Collar Necklace • BaubleBar • $68
Étoile Isabel Marant - Clifton Mohair-blend Sweater - Gray • Etoile Isabel Marant • $355
Off-White - Oversized Embroidered Flocked Denim Jacket - Blue • Off-White • Sold Out
Studio Plus Size Faux leather trousers • Studio • £59.99
adidas 'Stan Smith' Sneaker (Men) • adidas • $84.95
Smashbox 'Halo' Highlighting Wand • Smashbox • $29
Powered by Blogger.