9:07 AM Good morning, lovebirds. As I check my emails, I am looking outside my window and all I see is a cold grey sky - I guess winter is here. It's sweater weather and I really miss the warm days from early October, when I spent some days in Paris. You may have noticed it: I started sharing some content of my little trip and today I would love to show you more. Those impressions are here to warm you all up, if you happen to be freezing as well! ~



We were heading to Sacre Coeur, while we saw so many great streets and little shops. It was a very warm morning and people were still sleeping, so we thought about going there when not all the tourists happen to go as well. Once we got to Sacre Coeur, I was so happy to finally see this spot, since we didn't go the last time. Being on top of Paris is so lovely and your eyes will see things which you will never forget. To cut a long story short: it hit my heart and I fell in love right away. 


With my new pink glasses from NY, I enjoyed the sunshine on my cloud 9. We sat on the famous stairs in front of Sacre Coeur and we ended this morning trip with a little French picnic. As soon as more people came, we decided to move on! Saying goodbye to this view was hard, but I continued sightseeing with the biggest smile ever. 

MY OUTFIT Shoes - Vans / Jeans - Levi's / Sweater - H&M, similar here / sunglasses - Forever 21, similar here or here / Leather jacket - Forever 21, similar here or here

Powered by Blogger.