WELCOME TO OFF COLOR

WELCOME TO OFF COLOR

7:18 AM Hey December, there you are! The next 24 days will be crazy, but in a good way! This is my little Christmas treat for you: a yoga Christmas calendar - every day a new beginner pose for you to get to know yoga as well! Challenges are good for you and your body, so be brave and try something new! Are you ready for this? Join me and convince yourself!

In addition to that, make sure to watch my first real vlog which will be up ever day in the evening! I can't tell you a real time, since my working days differ and I may upload some videos really late in the evening...sorry for that! I make sure to provide you in the best way possible, so please bear with me! Enough talking, let's stretch! 

Today we get to know the EASY POSE

It is also called Sukhasana and it is very good for calming your brain plus strengthening your back. 

1. Stretch your legs out in front of your torso on the floor. 
2. Cross your shins, widen your knees, and slip each foot beneath the opposite knee as you bend your knees and fold the legs in toward your torso.
3. You’ll know you have the basic leg fold of Sukhasana when you look down and see a triangle, its three sides formed by the two thighs and the crossed shins. 
4. To find neutral, press your hands against the floor and lift your sitting bones slightly off the support. As you hang there for a few breaths, make your thigh bones heavy, then slowly lower your sit bones lightly back to the support. 
5. Lay your hands on your knees, palms down. Lengthen your tail bone toward the floor, firm your shoulder blades against your back to you’re your upper torso, but don’t over arch your lower back and poke your lower front ribs forward.

Let's do this. 
Take your time and enjoy it!

If you happen to try out the poses here, make sure to mention #24stretchesforsanta. Holla at me if you like to discuss or ask anything - I'm always there for feedback or support, lovebirds ~ 

Powered by Blogger.