11:46 AM A soon as it gets cold outside, I can see myself running to any coffee store to get me tons of coffee, teas, and hot chocolates! This is not only an expensive hobby, but also it's not helping me to stay fit. All that milk and sugar makes me tired, so I tend to stick to my tea. Since I am a hard working person and I love to treat myself, I invest in a rich coffee or such once a week though... Currently, I am not spending too many hours at Starbucks, but I am trying more in my own kitchen. I don't have any fancy recipes, but mixing the things together that I like, creates also an awesome outcome which I want to share with you today! 

Are you a chai addict, too? Do you like to enjoy a warm cup on your way to work? Listen, this is the best thing to enjoy right now. Prepare a bit more of my super coconut chai latte and take it with you wherever you go! This will save your day and your wallet will smile as well! 

Who's ready for some coconut chai latte? Big smiles, because it's also dairy free - so more for meeee! 



COCONUT CHAI LATTE 



YOU NEED 1 cup hot water + 1 teabag black tea + 1/4 cup coconut milk + 1/4 teaspoon chai mix + optional sweetener + optional cinnamon dust as a topping 

CHAI MIX: mix 1 teaspoon ground cardamom, 1 teaspoon ground ginger, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, 1/4 teaspoon cloves, 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg

1. Prepare the chai mix. 
2. Boil a cup of hot water and choose a favorite black tea of yours. 
3. Let the tea rest for a couple of minutes and heat the coconut milk meanwhile. 
4. As soon as the black tea is done, add 1/4 teaspoon of the chai mix, stir and add the hot coconut milk
5. If you like it sweet, add any kind of sweetener you like and decorate your chai latte with some cinnamon. 

Guess what, prepare more of the chai mix, so you can create more than one warm morning routine. You don't have to drink it every day, but making this once in a while makes you really feel good! Take a second and just enjoy the moment! This is the right buddy for the cold fall season ~ 

Enjoy this recipe lovebirds! ~ 

Powered by Blogger.