WELCOME TO OFF COLOR

WELCOME TO OFF COLOR
10:38 PM Every year the same "dilemma", but at the same time it brings back so many good memories! December is coming up and this means my birthday is also happening very soon

As a kid I loved writing and especially drawing my birthday wishlists with the craziest ideas! I guess this didn't really change, since I am sharing many favorites with you each month.
Making those kind of wishlists or just simple mood boards sometimes make my day. I get to free my mind and check out what's happening around me. Do I really need all of this stuff? Hell no, but inspiration is inspiration! This is from me to you, for my future self to get to see what I liked back then and whoever shares the same taste as I do. Soon, I will also start sharing my Christmas wishlist and gift guides, so you better get ready! Have you started working on your wishlist for Santa yet? Tell me about it! 

*this wishlist reflects me the very best way possible: no pizza, no me! 

Fossil Q Wander Touchscreen Leather Strap Smartwatch • Fossil • $221.25
Marc Jacobs Cotton Eau de Toilette, 3.4 oz. • Marc Jacobs • $62
Women's Nike Relay Dri-FIT Printed Running Tights • Nike • Sold Out
Stella McCartney 'Small Falabella' Faux Leather French Wallet • Stella McCartney • $340
Off-White ruffle T-shirt • Off-White • $287
Powered by Blogger.