WELCOME TO OFF COLOR

WELCOME TO OFF COLOR

8:22 AM Oh god. I love this season too much! I don't know if I'm too late with this...but this year I waited until my NYC trip to enjoy my first Pumpkin Spice Latte (my favorite!!) of the year. On the other hand, I already cooked my pumpkin spice syrup (recipe here) in early September - just to be prepared. I am a lover of the cold season, although I hate freezing all the time. All the great food and spices - this season is the sexy season. So, after saying goodbye to summer in my last post, I would like to welcome fall with the appropriate words and manner. Cheers to you! With this being said, I also want to start sharing my NYC impressions with you! My laptop is loaded with too many videos and pictures and I literally don't know where to start, haha! I might mix this with a few Paris impressions, but I guess you don't mind to get a little twist in between. I hope you enjoy the next couple of weeks here on Off Color and I hope you have a great time while doing my latest "Namaslay" challenge
Powered by Blogger.