6:18 PM October, oh October! This month is a total marathon and I feel like it's over tomorrow! Why do we have to hurry from season to season? It's super annoying and this is why I started listening to Christmas music today, haha. In addition to that, I am already organizing my wishlists, since my birthday is around the corner super soon! Since my wishlist is always super long and each day I could add a new piece, I definitely want to show you a little selection of my favorites first - yesss, it's about time again!! I guess now we cannot push fall away from us - we really need to dress warm and cozy. But let's accept the situation, shop until we drop, and enjoy this special season! By the way, how sexy is this Stella McCartney suit? Stella, you are always killing meeee! Lovebirds, back to you: what's your favorite this month? ~ 

adidas Originals Black OG Vintage Gazelle Sneakers • adidas • $90
Stussy Tokyo Pocket Tee • Stussy • $34
Stussy Stock Cuff Beanie • Stussy • $30
Aesop 'Shine' Hair Oil • Aesop • $35
Adidas By Stella McCartney Jacquard One Piece Yoga Suit • adidas by Stella McCartney • $145
Clare V. Supreme Haircalf Fold Over Clutch • Clare Vivier • $275
Powered by Blogger.