5:18 PM Fall, you sexy thing! You know what I love about fall the most? The different spices in the air! If you are a dear reader of this blog, you might know that I am a cinnamon FREAK! Right when September started, I got busy in the kitchen and prepared some things which introduce this season the best. My pumpkin spice syrup (recipe from last year here) is already a daily highlight, but I also wanted to try something new. I did a little research and this is what I came across: Korean cinnamon punch! Punch sounds like fun and cinnamon makes my heart beat fast, I knew I needed to try this!


KOREAN CINNAMON PUNCH 


You need 35g cinnamon sticks  50g fresh ginger + 1 1/4 cups brown sugar (you can use less) + 11 cups water


1. Pour the water into a pot and start heating it at medium heat.
2. As soon as the water gets hot, add the sugar and make sure it dissolves completely.
3. Give it a good stir and add the spices! Leave it on medium heat and let it cook for at least 30 minutes!
4. It's up to you, if you want to enjoy this cold or hot! I like my punch hot, but I also tried it cold after my workout - really refreshing with a little energy kick.


Try this recipe and tell me how it turned out. Are there any cinnamon freaks out there? I can't wait to hear from you ~
Powered by Blogger.