8:51 PM Waking up, the temperatures aren't too high, and this is my perfect comfy outfit to start the day! "Boring, it's black!"- no, not to me! This is how I feel super sexy, especially when I open up my jacket and I show my best friend, Mister Klein, to the world. I have to admit that once I tried the skirt on, I didn't want to put it away! I was looking for this adidas skirt for a while now and it was sold out everywhere! Now it's mine and together with my dear slides, I had to take my skirt out for a little morning walk before work. I'm definitely not using "me being German" as an excuse to wear my slides - I LOVE THOSE SHOES AND I WEAR THEM EVERY DAY ~ 


Tomorrow is September already, gosh..I guess this is the perfect post to say bye bye to August and the last days of our sweaty summer! How are you enjoying those days, lovebirds? 


Powered by Blogger.