8:12 PM After my little spring adventures, I thought it's about time to shoot another video for you, lovebirds! Summer is here and I enjoy it to the fullest. I just love to wake up early and spend a lot of time outside - reconnecting with Mother Nature and lacing my running shoes. I also wanted to include a little beauty favorite of mine into this video, so that's why I am showing you my favorite product at the end which I highly recommend to all of you! I have been talking about it a couple of months ago, maybe you saw it, but until today - I am still going nuts about it and it fits so well into my summer beauty routine! 
Don't you love all those beautiful smells as well? Summer will be around for 4 more weeks - let's enjoy it hard!! How does your summer look like? Tell me about it! ~

Powered by Blogger.