WELCOME TO OFF COLOR

WELCOME TO OFF COLOR

7:47 PM Coffee recipes are cool to share, but there is so much more to talk about when it comes to my favorite drink! I am interested in how you brew your perfect cup! Do you have a super normal machine or do you prefer the old school way? A little coffee topic climax will be my coffee corner today! I am a woman and I take a lot of care of my interior. That's why it was important to me to highlight my coffee machine (oh god, I'm crazy...I know). I got my dad's old Nespresso machine which makes the perfect coffee/espresso in my opinion. There are so many yummy flavors and it's so easy to whip my morning coffee. I am not a fan of putting the coffee machine on the table just like that...I wanted to create a special place which I love to stare at as well! So, my old skateboard was the perfect thing to recycle, I thought. I took a black plastic sheet to cover my skateboard and to protect the wood - I am a mess sometimes and I don't want to ruin the wood with coffee or water. After protecting everything, my skateboard was ready for the protagonist: my Nespresso machine. During my NYC trip in 2014, I was eating so much cereals and I fell in love with those silly plastic cups. I didn't want them to land in my trash, so I decided to take them home...although I didn't know what to do with them. Today, I am so happy I took them with me, because now they are the perfect box to storage my coffee! Guys, recycling can be so easy! We got so many things at home which we can use again or we can even make things better and create a new way of utilization - don't you think? Oh yeah, you saw that right...that's Pharrell behind my coffee machine. Why not ~ Happy Sunday, lovebirds! 
Powered by Blogger.