7:29 PM What a week. I have never felt so exhausted - not because of the workouts, but my intense work schedule. I was literally working out, working and sleeping that's it. Today's my first day off and I realized that it's Sunday again which automatically means: ONE MORE WEEK! How fast does this challenge go?! Last week, I was talking about halftime and now it feels like I didn't do enough and my time is running out. One thing is for sure...this week was so damn hard, but my body learned that no matter how tired or stressed I am, working out helps me to find my balance and I am more calm. Do you know this feeling? 


So what did I do this week? 
MONDAY | ZOOM IN 10 + RUN READY YOGA
TUESDAY | ZOOM IN 5 x 2
WEDNESDAY | TABATA TONED WORKOUT
THURSDAY | JUMP AROUND
FRIDAY | MAXIMALE SPANNUNG
SATURDAY | CARDIO SURGE
SUNDAY | BARRE STRENGTH


I wonder how your routines are going? Still motivated? Last week, I mixed a lot of running with my workouts and I told you about my little success! Since I was working so much now, I told myself to dedicate all my power and motivation into this week's workouts. No run, nothing else! I missed it, but I know I will soon lace up again and see if my results are getting better or not! I'm excited and happy! I hope you are doing great as well! Lovebirds, let's have a great last week of #hellosummer! x 

* WORKOUT TIP There is one exotic fruit which helps you build your muscles: coconut. I said it earlier in a couple of posts: there is so much food out there which helps transforming your body! Coconut is such a yummy treat and at the same time it does so much to your whole system. It is known to be a healthy fat source, but it also improves lean muscle mass allover. It's high in fiber so it's perfect for your digestion and you won't be hungry all the time! This sounds too good to be true, right? Coconut's iron is also helping you to get the perfect blood flow, so you get the maximum of energy which helps you to succeed during your workouts! 
Since it's summer time, I will buy some more coconuts ~ this feels like seductive magic! 





Powered by Blogger.