9:47 PM Ohhh boy, I love this so much! I can't believe how fast time goes by when I'm doing challenges! The first week is already over and now it's time to share my first review. Yes, I said it when I introduced this challenge: this time I will not only share some thoughts and experience on Twitter, write a little thought about it at the end of the month, but also write you exactly what I go through week after week. 
Sometimes, I am not sure if you like the exercises what I'm doing, so I don't share my whole program with you (I did that with my last challenge, but I am not sure if that was a good thing for you, too). On the other hand, I know how it is when you start with something like this and you don't know what to do. For those people I thought about giving a deeper insight in what I do, how I feel and what is going on. Is that okay? 

So what did I do this week? 
MONDAY | TABATA TONED WORKOUT
TUESDAY | SLOPE READY 
WEDNESDAY | METABOLIC KICK HIT 
THURSDAY | CORE CONTROL
FRIDAY | RUNNING + TOTAL BODY COOL DOWN 
SATURDAY | TABATA TONED WORKOUT
SUNDAY | BEACH BALANCE 


Does this sound hard? Nope. It wasn't really hard, I have to admit, but since I had a crazy busy schedule, there was not much time to go beyond. I decided to start my days with a NTC workout and stretch some more in the evening! On Friday, I decided to go running and use the app for the perfect after-stretch and refreshing session! After day #2, I already had sore muscles, but my body felt so good - I can feel my body working and adjusting! My highlight or favorite day was Thursday, when I tried the core control workout! Somehow, I never saw this and now I have to admit it's even more fun than my absolute favorite: the tabata toned workout! 
Now it's Sunday evening and I am done with week #1. I feel good, fresh, and super excited! I will go a bit harder this week and I can't wait to see the results in the next couple of weeks! 

How's your body doing? Are you having fun during this challenge?
Tell me about your highlights! ~ K 
Powered by Blogger.