6:59 AM I didn't have any time to shoot new outfits or such, but I'm happy that I found this picture on my laptop which was basically an outtake of a shoot! I feel like it's the perfect day to share this picture, although you are not seeing much, haha. Today is such a day, where I wake up and I wish to just stay in bed! My head says: no workout please and no working...I just want to breathe for a second! My life is so hectic right now and I guess I should listen to my body! No pressure and letting go of extra stress I create. I will enjoy my green tea now and continue reading the next book for the Off Color book club (I will share this soon). I read this and I thought I should share this with you:

THE ART OF COMPETING, I'D LEARNED FROM TRACK, WAS THE ART OF FORGETTING, AND I NOW REMINDED MYSELF OF THAT FACT. YOU MUST FORGET YOUR LIMITS. YOU MUST FORGET YOUR DOUBTS, YOUR PAIN, YOUR PAST. YOU MUST FORGET THAT INTERNAL VOICE SCREAMING, BEGGING, "NOT ONE MORE STEP!" AND WHEN IT'S NOT POSSIBLE TO FORGET IT, YOU MUST NEGOTIATE WITH IT. I THOUGHT OVER ALL THE RACES IN WHICH MY MIND WANTED ONE THING AND MY BODY WANTED ANOTHER, THOSE LAPS IN WHICH I'D HAD TO TELL MY BODY," YES, YOU RAISE SOME EXCELLENT POINTS, BUT LET'S KEEP GOING ANYWAY..." 

It's Monday, lovebirds, a new week where we can start all over. It's the last week of the #hellosummer challenge and I will enjoy it as much as I can. There is no time for pressure, stress or other things. We need to focus on the important things, the things which make us happy, not the other way around! ~ HAPPY WEEK! 

*I will share more info about this quote soon! 
Powered by Blogger.