WELCOME TO OFF COLOR

WELCOME TO OFF COLOR

8:35 AM I hate realizing that a month is passing again and time is going by too fast. We are welcoming September soon...wow. Summer is almost over and yesterday I realized I am not really ready for fall. Clothes shopping etc. - I am really not ready!! I got so many summer things which I haven't worn yet...let's see, let's see - we will be creative somehow! For now, I already started a little list of things I need or I might be falling in love with, haha. How about you? What are your favorites this month? 


MSGM knot detail shortsleeved top • MSGM • $252.78
Living proof ® 'Perfect hair Day TM ' Dry Shampoo • Living Proof • $12–22
Blackwood vegan bucket w/ tie • Sole Society • $59.95
Frame Denim Le Skinny de Jeanne Jeans with Distressed Knees • Frame • $125
adidas 'Adi-Ease' Skate Sneaker (Men) • adidas • $59.95
KORRES Quercetin and Oak Antiageing Foundation, 20 Golden Beige 0.91 oz (27 ml) • Korres • $39
Powered by Blogger.