WELCOME TO OFF COLOR

WELCOME TO OFF COLOR

5:00 PM The first time I tried this recipe was early this year, when I was so ready to head into a new season of fresh fruits and their colorful variety. During a week, I drink many smoothies, so I always have fruit leftovers - don't throw anything away, because you can do so much more than smoothies. 
This time I celebrate the beauty of berries and I decided to mix a super simple lemonade based on blueberries with a special maple syrup seduction. Yes, seduction, because I LOVE MAPLE SYRUP and yes, somehow it turns me on! Food is sexy, and I love mixing things together which I absolutely adore! All kind of berries and maple syrup make a pretty good couple, so don't worry - for this recipe you can choose any kind of berry! 

                    
   BLUEBERRY MAPLE LEMONADE 



YOU NEED
 3 cups blueberries + 3/4 cup maple syrup + 2 cups lemon juice + 3 cups water

1. Take out a blender or mixer and mix your blueberries until there are no fruit junks left.
2. Add the maple syrup and give it a good stir. 
3. Now the annoying part. I personally hate drinking the fruit's skin in a lemonade and that's why I take a strainer (it also looks better...but it's up to you, maybe you like that). I pour the mix from one bowl to another bowl, while I separate the skin from the mashed blueberries.
4. As soon as you are done with that, it's time to fill the final result into a pitcher or bottle where we will add the water and lemon juice. Give it a good last stir.
5. You can also add a couple of ice cubes! ENJOY! 


Ready for the summer heat? Yes, you are! With this easy recipe, you can make yourself and everyone around you super happy! This is healthy, refreshing and just too good to be true ~ 
Powered by Blogger.