WELCOME TO OFF COLOR

WELCOME TO OFF COLOR

8:44 AM I finally made it happen...I cleaned my closet to see if I'm really prepared for summer. I have to admit that lately, I am wearing always the same things and I still need so much more for the hot days! Skirts, dresses or shorts - you always need them! Now that my closet is tidy, I can go shopping (thank god, it's sale right now!) and that's the perfect timing to also share my monthly favorites! Yes, yes. Soon, we will already say good bye to July, but August will make us happy as well! ~ What's your highlight this month? Any favorites? 


Maison Kitsuné Printed Cotton-Blend Jersey T-Shirt • MAISON KITSUNÉ • $95
Stella McCartney - Star-print Low-rise Straight-leg Jeans - Black • Stella McCartney • $425
Parisien Cotton Corduroy Baseball Hat • MAISON KITSUNÉ • $85
Holographic Faux Leather Shoulder Bag • Stella McCartney • $785
NARS Lipstick • NARS • $28
Ouai Haircare - Soft Mousse, 190g • $30
Powered by Blogger.