7:45 AM What I love about summer time the most is eating fruits from early mornings until I go to bed. Yesterday, I spent my time outside and I topped that with a little summer fruit selection. As soon as the stores sell watermelons, I go crazy and try to get the best ones for me. You can be pretty creative and mix those exotic ingredients into your dinner, or you just sit down somewhere, reboost and eat vitamins until you are full. Until now, I decided to go with b, which is satisfying me already. After buying another watermelon, I wanted to get to know more facts about this red seduction...I mean I knew that watermelon is perfect for a healthy lifestyle, but how perfect is this fruit? Let's see. 

1. The hot season is here and we are all thirsty. With its 92% of water and electrolytes, watermelon is the best snack and helper to prevent dehydration. 
2. Have you heard of Choline? It's an important nutrient in watermelon which helps our bodies in sleep and maintains the structure of cellular membranes. In addition to that, it assists in the absorption of fat and reduces inflammation. 
3. This is something really important for me. Also for you lovebirds, who do my current #gettingstronger challenge! Watermelon reduces muscle soreness and improves recovery time. Perfect, right?
4. Watermelon is a source of beta-carotene which the body converts to vitamin A. This helps producing the pigments in the retina of the eye. All in all, this vitamin A is good for your outside plus inside: hair, teeth, skin, body tissues, and so on. 
5. One cup of watermelon provides 21% of daily need of vitamin C which is needed for the building and maintenance of collagen. You see watermelon is very important and helpful when it comes to our skin and it helps us to look healthy as well.

I love how helpful fruits are. I mean it's not a secret...every nature product has special ingredients and helps in its own way. But did you know it's that easy? Get yourself a couple of exotic fruits and let your body shine - treat it right! ~
Powered by Blogger.