10:23 PM My favorite post of the month! God, there is so much to choose from right now! But, I told myself that I willy only focus on the important things! A couple of posts ago, I talked about the only thing happening in Spring is seeing people in Birkenstocks - I guess I got the fever now as well! The "Mayari" model is my favorite so far and I could really imagine getting those very soon! What do you think about my selection this month? Tell me about your favorites!


Solid and Striped Cutout Silk and Cotton-Blend Jumpsuit • $150
Stüssy Double S Appliquéd Cotton Baseball Cap • Stussy • $24
Birkenstock 'Mayari' Birko-Flor Sandal (Women) • Birkenstock • $94.95
BaubleBar 'Phoebe' Choker • BaubleBar • $38
bkr Gigi Opaque Lime Yellow Glass Water Bottle/16 oz. • BKR • $35
Kate Spade New York 'cape Drive - Harriet' Leather Crossbody Bag • Kate Spade • $219.75
Powered by Blogger.