WELCOME TO OFF COLOR

WELCOME TO OFF COLOR

8:17 AM It's Sunday and I finally have some time to focus on the important things in life...Back to more routine on Off Color! Summer is around the corner and yesterday we finally had the very first hot day of the year! That's why I was motivated to shop some clothes for the warmer season and my online window shopping ended with doing a little research about the latest sneaker releases, haha. There's a lot of going on right now!!! I also realized that my last "Sneaker Thursday" is a while back which is the perfect opportunity to share something special with you today! Let's pretend that today is Thursday and have a look at this cool release, haha.

I have been in love with this model for so long! The Nike Presto is such a classy and sexy sneaker!! Seeing the shoe everywhere online, makes me want to have it so bad. "Lucky me"...now, I found out about the Air Presto Ultra Flyknit. Nike, you are killing me! I like this version more than the normal Presto appearance! I am sooo in love with this design and my heart is already beating faster. The mesh upper makes this sneaker the perfect soft and light shoe for the warmer season! My favorite colorway so far is the "Hyper Turquoise" which you can get right here.
What do you think? Which is your current favorite sneaker? Are you ready for the hot season or do you still need the perfect pair to show off? 
Powered by Blogger.