WELCOME TO OFF COLOR

WELCOME TO OFF COLOR


7:59 AM My dearest passion is all about the visual: films, movies, and videos. I always wanted to do something with film, because it's the only thing which excites me a lot. Don't get me wrong, I also love taking pictures, but there is something about filming which I can't describe! Last Christmas season, I started a little baking video series, but that was just for fun! I wanted to show you more beyond and create moving images from my daily life - wherever I am! Since Spring has finally been nice to us, I thought about capturing some sunny moments in my hometown Mannheim. I am missing my workouts so much, but I still need to rest a bit from my wisdom teeth surgery. Nevertheless, I love moving when the sun is out, so I also filmed a tiny active part for you! I hope you like it! What do you love the most about Spring?

Powered by Blogger.