10:19 AM After my little sneaker crush, I dearly want to share some new favorites with you! I guess there is no better day to do that than today, right? Season changes always make me go wild and shop new things which I actually don't need. I write lists of things I could use when the sun is shining and my head is already drawing images of me in this and that kind of outfit. I end up buying too many things which I won't or rarely wear...I guess you know this scenario. This year, I told myself to keep calm and only buy things which I will wear 100%.

Here is some May inspiration for you - maybe you will find something which you need for the sunny days as well! My motto for this month is "hello color"& that's why I chose some things which symbolize summer to me!
Which is your favorite piece out of the list? Do you have any favorites this month? ~


Marc Jacobs Fragrance Honey Body Lotion • Marc Jacobs • $45
Tibi bare shoulder blouse • Tibi • $295
M.I.H JEANS Phalle denim dungarees • MiH Jeans • $350
Wood Wood embroidered logo bucket hat • Wood Wood • $28.45
QUAY AUSTRALIA Dream Of Me • $50
Maison Margiela Leather Ankle Boots • Maison Margiela • $1,395
Powered by Blogger.