WELCOME TO OFF COLOR

WELCOME TO OFF COLOR

10:10 AM April brings many changes. Winter is over and we are all witnessing how Spring brings back nature and good vibes! Everything dark turns into something colorful...and then, this morning, when I looked in the mirror, I was tired of seeing the same old face and hair.

Since the rain was pretty annoying the last weeks, I always wore my hair as a bun. or half bun and open, or a simple pony tail. Today, I reached a point where I just felt bored and a bit out of fashion. On TV and in internet land we see so many people trying different hair styles and things, which really inspires me and now the question comes up: "why do I always hesitate with changes?" Fact is, when I was 15-19, I was going crazy when it comes to my hair! I found out how to strengthen my hair, and my sister loved to have me as a styling doll. So when I turned 16 she cut my first bangs! I still remember the day when I came to school. No one else wore bangs back then and all of my friends were freaking out (in a positive way) and I believe I never received so much feedback again! I loved having bangs (my sister did such a good job!!!) and it gave me so many opportunities to style my hair. After a while, I was annoyed how to take care of the bangs! I had problems to keep them straight and I didn't want to have this certain curtains look. After 1-2 years, I was happy when my bangs were long enough to hide and I told myself to remember this chapter as a good one, but since I am getting older, I want to have simple hair and no extra care etc. Years later, I am 25 and I am thinking that I never looked as boring as today. I decided to cut my long hair some months ago, but my long bob is not satisfying me 100%. My inner voice told me that bangs would fit perfectly to Spring now! A little wild touch which also hides my forehead - it's definitely something different, but refreshing again! 

It's April 1st and the month just started...but my April mission is definitely a hair change. What will it be? Bangs? A new color? Shorter? I will start collecting some inspirations via pinterest, but I am also curious to see and hear how you feel about your hair! Let's discuss! Do you wear bangs? Or do you feel tired of wearing the same cut all the time? Maybe we can inspire each other a little bit! Ladies, I'm listening ~
Powered by Blogger.