5:39 AM Today I woke up and the sun was already shining as bright as it can. Spring isn't here yet, but seeing the sunshine here and there makes me happy and it puts me in a really good mood! Last week, we had a super warm day where we could walk outside without a jacket on! I had to take pictures of course and I welcomed Spring with a look which could be my Spring favorite! This season I am totally in love with wide pants! They can be super long, I don't care, I just love the feeling it gives me, since it feels like I am not wearing pants at all! This is what Spring and Summer is all about!

I actually wanted to wear beige colored pants, but I decided to wear my Forever21 jumpsuit instead. Yes, that's a jumpsuit - did you notice? Tell me about your favorite Spring looks! What do you like to wear when it's getting warmer outside?


My Vans are always the perfect match no matter what I'm wearing! What do you think about the color of my jumpsuit? I am actually anti-color, but I feel like I'm starting to love red a lot!

My outfit // Shoes Vans // Jumpsuit Forever21 // Shirt Supreme // Beanie No Name 
Powered by Blogger.