WELCOME TO OFF COLOR

WELCOME TO OFF COLOR
9:37 AM The last day of March...another month is over and I feel like I am pretty late with my monthly favorites! I guess in April I will change that and share my likes in the middle section somewhere. Nevertheless, I am happy to share some things today, which caught my eye and heart. My highlight is this cool bag from State of Escape. They sell bags made of neoprene and I fell in love with the color and design after one second. When I created my favorites list for this month, my theme was actually all about Spring. At the moment, I am looking out of my window and I feel like it's Autmn.

Did we skip the seasons now? How does your current Spring look like? Please send me some sunshine! Okay, enough bla bla, let's get back to business...I want to talk about those cool things! Which one is your favorite? Do you have any favorites this month? Comment below and share whatever you would like to share with me! 

Marc Jacobs Embroidered Striped Cotton-Jersey T-Shirt • Marc Jacobs • Sold Out
Joseph Alva Knotted Stretch-Cotton Poplin Midi Skirt • Joseph • $297
STATE OF ESCAPE The Escape Bag • $320
ADIDAS Gazelle OG trainers • adidas • $81
MVMT Black Leather Watch • Sold Out
Folio Pot 4 x4.5 • $9.74
Powered by Blogger.