WELCOME TO OFF COLOR

WELCOME TO OFF COLOR

2:02 AM Today I want to share a shooting I did with a person who really touched my heart and soul. Betty is beyond amazing and such a pure being! Even if you don't know her, you will see her happy being through the pictures! I love shootings where I don't have to direct 24/7...a natural flow is the key to make a shooting look perfect! I am not into striking a pose and weird faces, I want laughter and good vibes! The theme of our shooting was a sporty one of course and we spiced it a little bit up here and there. Next to normal photography, I also decided to take a couple of Polaroids which I want to show you as well! I hope you like the pictures just as much as I do. Take a look!


Yes, it's pretty cool to use labels in your shootings which everyone know. But I am also a fan of supporting talents all around the world. The shorts are from a NYC label which is called Bedford Street Laundry and I am a fan since day 1. A super talented girl who designs clothes in the best quality ever! Those shorts are a dream! Make sure to check out more of her stuff right here.


This shooting was used for the Off Color magazine issue #5 called "The Visual". Curious? Check out the issue which only features pictures and visual vibes right here.

* In collaboration with adidas, Stella McCartney & Bedford Street Laundry
Powered by Blogger.