1:38 AM The internet is pink and full of hearts...yes, I guess we all noticed it: it's Valentine's Day soon. Diverse labels and online shops promote sweet and cheesy things for this day - there is a lot to choose. My personal relationship to this day is pretty distant I would say (not in a negative way). I am definitely not the most romantic person on this planet, but I believe that Valentine's Day is every day if you happen to be in a relationship. I always spend my Valentine's Day alone, which is definitely nothing bad, since I am in a relationship and I know that lovers day is every day and there are things out there which are more important than this day.

I believe if I was with my better half, we would have a super relaxing day and we would go out for milkshakes. That's exactly what I do this year: I show love to myself and I treat myself. This year, Valentine's Day will be the last day of my #14sweatstovalentine challenge and so I will have a killer workout and afterwards I will have a date with myself. A little spa time, relaxing and enjoying food or candy. Don't take this day too serious! Singles, lovers, no matter what - show love to yourself! This is something we should do more than once a year! On the picture you can see some inspirations for you and your me time day - tell me about your Valentine's Day plans or anti-rebellion! I'm curious to hear your thoughts!

PJ Topshop // Prince Charming Shower Cream Lush // Mug Ban.Do // Tea Lov Organic // Sleeping Mask H&M // Candle Bella Freud // Hyaluronic Acid Youth To The People // Popcorn Dylan's Candy Bar
Powered by Blogger.