10:35 AM After my crazy December guides, I can't believe that I'm already talking about January favorites again! Oh boy! I have to admit that I didn't really have many favorite things this month, since I really feel like in between seasons. I didn't know if I should check out some Winter clothes, or shall I fall in love with Spring stuff now? (I'm honest...I am checking out a lot of Spring stuff right now, haha, I'm super excited!) You may remember my favorites from last month...I chose matching things for a cold season and what happened? It was freaking warm here! January, this time I said to myself no matter what: there have to be cold days and those favorites will hopefully inspire some of you when it's really THE SEASON! So to everyone with real snow: lucky youuu! Enjoy it!

Splendid Supima Cotton and Micro Modal-Blend Turtleneck Top • Splendid • Sold Out
Chloé Snow Capsule Stretch-Wool and Cotton-Blend Twill Overalls • Chloé • $807
Les Petits Joueurs Black Plexiglass Grace AAH Clutch • Les Petits Joueurs • Sold Out
J.Crew Collection Glittered Leather Sandals • J.Crew • $108
PF Candle Co. Spiced Pumpkin Candle • $11.99
Verlagsgruppe Random House GmbH How to be Parisian - Liebe, Stil & Lässigkeit la française • Random House • $25
Powered by Blogger.